Saturday, August 7, 2010

231 days left!

Well according to The Knot.com, I have 231 days left to plan my wedding. Seems like forever right. These days are flying by like an A Train. I am learning so much from this planning experience I thought I should record it all and share with brides to be so that they may learn with me as I go. So let see what does the typical bride have to accomplish during her engagement period (you would think you would be sitting back sipping champagne with you FH for a year, but it's more like boot camp) There is finding a venue IN CHARLESTON (FYI, we are the 2nd most popular place to get married in the country) so basically that means I am competing with the united states of America for a Saturday in spring at a picturesque location that doesn't blow my budget out of the water. Not an easy task with less than a year to go. And then there is catering, bar, invitations, the cake, photography, videography, THE DRESS, bridesmaids dresses which will determine the whole color scheme of the wedding and have to accentuate the skin tones of 5 ladies that will kill me if they look "sick". Lets see what am I forgetting: renting all the tables, chairs, plates, etc,

OMG I'm starving! I need a bagel break.

No comments:

Post a Comment