Saturday, August 7, 2010

much better :)'

ok, now that I took my cranky pants off, lets thing about this logically. I will just do one thing at a time, duh.

So here's what I have so far :

 I managed to nail down magnolia plantation for march 26 (a Saturday in spring! barely). it was a big chunk of my budget, but hey location, location, location (right?)

I have gotten Chris Oxford of Dish Catering to cater my wedding and we have come up with an awesome menu, so excited about that. Food is basically what I live for!

I picked my photographer!!! Nadean with Gene Ho Photography, love her!  We just did our engagement photos on Thursday and I can't wait to see them.

I have started to my wedding website (to be revealed later)

I bought my dress, Bridals by Jodi definitely has the best dresses is town! The 4th place I looked and I was blown away. Bought the 2nd dress I tried on!

So I have many many more things to do, but I will will take a deep breath or 231 and tackle this wedding like a tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment